May 25, 2018
These are pools built to decorate spaces in hotels and resorts that are not intended for swimming or leisure by guests.
- Uses: Decorative
- Target public: Not applicable
- Seasonality: All year round
- Usual location: Terraces
- Geometry: Irregular shapes, rectangular, sqare, etc.
- Temperature: Unheated
- Depth: From 0.3 to 0.5 m.
- Recirculation time: Depending on local regulations, every 24 to 48 hours.
- Water Treatment: A traditional system is most commonly used in this type of pool.
- Other: ideal for staging light shows, musical performance, etc. Thus making it a multi-propose space, wich is currently an extremely popular feature.
- Construction system: Modular system of prefabricated metal panels or concrete finish.
- Regulations: It is important to compare previous regulations with the ones currently in force.
If you want to know the essential steps to create the most optimized commercial pool, request our guide of solutions for Commercial Pool projects.