They are usually large-scale projects able to cater for water sports such as kayaking, paddle – boarding or even small recreational boats. Otherwise, they are designed for swimming in paradise-like deep blue water.
Great lagoons add value to any large real estate development as they bring in the natural enviroment to accentuate its architecture beauty.
- Uses: Leisure and sport
- Target public: General public
- Seasonality: All year round, as they are generally located in warm countries
- Usual location: Resorts and housing estates
- Geometry: The shape of natural lagoons should be reproduced.
- Temperature: Ambient.
- Depth: Between 0 and 1.8 m.
- Recirculation time: Depending on local regulations, every 8 to 10 hours is recommended.
- Water Treatment: Traditional system are recommended , without additional technology required.
- Pool shell finish: Should blend in with the surroundings.
- Water recirculation: Water is collected in skimmers near the pump room.
- Construction system: Compacted soil covered by a pvc liner.
- Regulations: It is important to compare previous regulations with the ones currently in force.
If you want to know the essential steps to create the most optimized commercial pool, request our guide of solutions for Commercial Pool projects.