May 28, 2018
These pools are ussualy located in places where there are spectacular views (of the sea, for example), so that the overflow system gives the impression of a body of water that blends into the horizon.
- Uses: Leisure and relaxation
- Target public: General public
- Seasonality: Varies depending on needs
- Usual location: Can be installed in any type of facility
- Temperature: Veries depending on needs.
- Depth: From 1.2 to 1.6 m. As user enjoy the views when they are in these pools, they should be not more than 1.6 m. deep.
- Recirculation time: The recirculation time will depend on the use made of a pool, so this may be anything between 20 minutes an 4 hours.
- Water Treatment: As is the case of recirculation times, the recommended water tratment system will depend on the use made of a pool, so this may mean that a traditional system is suitable or more innovative one may be recommended.
- Construction system: Concrete or acryli.
- Regulations: It is important to compare previous regulations with the ones currently in force.
If you want to know the essential steps to create the most optimized commercial pool, request our guide of solutions for Commercial Pool projects.