For children who are a little older, pools fitted with water slides of different sizes open a world of new experiences to them.
- Uses: Leisure
- Target public: Adolecents and children accompained by adults
- Seasonality: Indoor pools can be used all year round and outdoor ones in summer
- Usual location: Multi-purpose pools in hotels
- Geometry: A design with irregular shapes is recommended.
- Temperature: Unheated outdoor or indoor pool: 30–32 ºC.
- Depth: From 1.2 to 1.6 m
- Recirculation time: Varies depending on the regulations that apply. They are generally not very strict, but between 4 and 8 hours is recommended depending of a pool’s depth and use.
- Water Treatment: Traditional systems are recommended, but a very good alternative is a salt chlorinator
as it enables maintenance costs to be reduced.
- Pool shell finish: Ceramic tiles, glass tiles or PVC liner.
- Water recirculation: A continuous overflow channel around the entire edge of the pool is recommended for a water surface area of more than 200 m2. For surface areas of 200 m2 or less, skimmers can be used, in which case one will be required for every 25 m2 of water.
- Construction system: Concrete is recommended so that irregular shapes can be formed.
- Regulations: It is important to compare previous regulations with the ones currently in force.
If you want to know the essential steps to create the most optimized commercial pool, request our guide of solutions for Commercial Pool projects.