XIX Sukma Games pools, where FLUIDRA has participated in its design and construction, have obtained the FINA CERTIFICATION.
In this way, the Malaysian multi-sport championships that will be held in Perak between September 12 and 22, 2018, can be developed.
The aquatic center has the following six swimming pools:
• 50.00 x 25 x 2.5 m Olympic Competition Pool made with SKYPOOL hot dipped galvanized steel panels, type “Short Panel”, that has obtained the FINA CERTIFICATION.
• 35 x 25 x 5 m. diving Pool built with SKYPOOL “Short Panel” and 5 m concrete wall, that has obtained the FINA CERTIFICATION.
• 25 x 21 x 1.2 m. leisure pool with 8 lanes
• 50 x 22 x 1-2m Training Pool with 8 lanes
• 25 x 10 x 0.6-0.9 m leisure pool
• Finally, a 25 x 10 x 0.45m Wadding Pool
The SKYPOOL SYSTEM allows meeting the demanding geometric standards of FINA FACILITY RULES in the most reliable and fast way.
FLUIDRA has designed, supplied and installed all the water tratment systems and competition accessories.
The Games of Malaysia is a biannual multi-sport national event in which young athletes from 13 member states of Malaysia and the federal territory participate. The games are regulated by the following organisations:
- National Sports Council of Malaysia
- State sports council of the respective member states
- Olympic Council of Malaysia
- National sports association of the respective sporting events.
You can find more information about SKYPOOL System in the following link